Daily Archives: September 26, 2012

Photo of the Week: The Williamsburgh Savings Bank

In September 1928, only the finishing touches remained in the construction of the Williamsburgh Savings Bank Building at One Hanson Place. Taken from the south, this photograph shows the new tower rising above street traffic below, including the BMT Fifth … Continue reading

Posted in Brooklyn Past & Present, Library & Archives | Tagged , , | 3 Comments