Brooklyn Real Estate RoundtableNetworking for Good
Upcoming 2017 events:
Summer Cocktail Reception: June 22 - REGISTER
Luncheon: August 1 - Tickets available soon
Luncheon: November 14
Join us for Brooklyn Real Estate Roundtable, an exclusive quarterly luncheon held in Brooklyn Historical Society’s stunning landmarked building in Brooklyn Heights, where industry professionals gather to learn about the latest real estate industry news in the borough.
Offered on the first Tuesday of the month in February, May, August, and November, each event includes a networking cocktail reception, plated lunch and a lively Q&A program featuring special guest speakers. Speakers for our next luncheon to be announced soon!
Already a 2017 Subscriber? RSVP for August 1 RER
Individual tickets and series subscriptions are available at the following levels:
- $300: Individual ticket
- $600: Individual annual subscription (3 tickets to each event)
- $1,000: Corporate annual series subscription (4 tickets to each event)
Previous luncheon speakers have included:
- Jeffrey Dunston, CEO, Northeast Brooklyn Housing Development Corporation
- Kenneth K. Fisher, Member, Cozen O’Connor
- Ken Copeland, Principal, Flank Architecture and Development
- Jill Eisenhard, Founder & Executive Director, Red Hook Initiative
- Marshall Sohne, Sohne Brothers
- Chris Ward, Chief Executive, AECOM Metro New York
- Joy Sinderbrand, Vice President for the Office of Recovery and Resilience, NYCHA
- Al Wei, Senior Associate Principal, Kohn Pedersen Fox-Associates
- Alireza Esmaeilzadeh, Senior Vice President, Commercial Development & Director, Commercial Leasing, Forest City Ratner Companies
- David Kramer, Principal, The Hudson Companies
- Demetrios Yatrakis, Partner, Lonicera Partners
2017 Brooklyn Real Estate Roundtable Steering Committee
Alison Novak, The Hudson Companies, Inc., Roundtable Steering Committee Co-Chair
John Horowitz, Marcus & Millichap, Roundtable Steering Committee Co-Chair
Christopher Havens, TerraCRG
Paula Ingram, Ingram and Hebron Realty
Michael Kaye, Douglaston Development
David Kramer, The Hudson Companies, Inc.
Jason Muss, Muss Development LLC
Stephen Palmese, Cushman & Wakefield
Caroline Pardo, Ingram and Hebron Realty
William Ross, Halstead Properties
Joseph Sitt, Thor Equities
David Von Spreckelsen, Toll Brothers, Inc.
Jed Walentas, Two Trees Management Co. LLC
For more information about Real Estate Roundtable, contact Daisy Lee at email@example.com or 718.222.4111 x202
All proceeds are tax-deductible and support Brooklyn Historical Society mission to make Brooklyn’s vibrant history tangible, relevant, and meaningful for today's diverse communities, and for generations to come.
Special Thanks to our 2017 Brooklyn Real Estate Roundtable Season Sponsor: